lunes, 26 de mayo de 2008

It was just an statement

We were just going out to get some pizza... I was looking for the best place in the city for pizzas... finally there... he was telling me something... I can't remember exactly what it was, but it was something... and as usual I asked him: why??? why is that honey?? why why why? and he... suddenly and maybe tired of my poky question said at once: IT WAS JUST AN STATEMENT!!!!! and I could look in his eyes a kind of angry mood.

I was really amazed, f
urious... how could he dare??? I was feeling really mad... (but I know I deserve it) and then, when the waiter came to us and asked us about our order I said: I don't want anything... and he was shocked! Baby? why?? ... I don't want anything, you can eat alone!, if you are gonna treat me like that, you can eat alone... oh baby come on!

And once again... he gave that look and I was again smiling...

I can be such a pain in the arse sometimes!!!

No hay comentarios: