jueves, 6 de marzo de 2008

I wanna spend my life with you

Si me encuentras…dímelo

Life with you*

When I was a younger man
When I was a silly boy
I didn't need a thing I was strong as
anything I viewed solitude as a joy

But since I met you, I'm distraught
You wandered in and now I’m caught
I never thought I would see
Someone so truly good someone who's so everything I'm not

I want to spend my life with you
Don’t want to live all alone
I can’t conceive of the years left to me
Without you in our home

But what if - what if - what if - what
If it’s no perfect, then it's not
But every care I'll take
Nothing I
won't For sake
To dwell beside what you've got

Every time I think about you
I think I can’t live without you
I tell you something I’m nothing without you


Y si aún no lo haces: ¿Qué estás esperando? I’m nothing without you either…

(*) The Proclaimers

No hay comentarios: